Digitalization, global competition, social responsibility, demand for transparency, generational change. Organizations need new tools to face complex and ever-changing challenges. Emotional and energy factors are increasingly contributing to their success, and the human-based nature of the business is becoming crucial.
Art can make a decisive contribution to integrate the analytical and rational thinking of management with the intuitive and emotional capacity that must characterize this new course. Art reaches people through new and different dimensions, involving the aesthetic and emotional dimension.
Through artistic interventions within organizational contexts, we can operate on two main directives: job satisfaction of employees and brand communication.
In particular, it is possible to
- improve the organisational culture;
- improve the sense of community, interpersonal communication, self-awareness, motivation at work;
- develop critical thinking to increase creativity and innovation;
- generate shared value within the organization and on the territory.
If you don’t believe it, you can always have a look at our resources.
Each one of our projects is highly personalized and based on the collaboration between the selected artist and our client. The duration of each project is variable: it can take from one day to one year, and beyond.
Our projects take shape of
- individual, thematic workshops, led by an artist;
- internal investigations/training courses, led by an artist, of medium to long term;
- artistic interventions (e.g. performances, art videos, exhibitions) aimed at internal communication, brand communication and social responsibility.